Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My first blog post.......I feel naughty!

Well, I finally got it started. Here, I will post thoughts and circumstances that are occurring or have occurred in my daily duties.

How's business? Thank God the phone is ringing!

I have only been at this Real Estate game for 3 years, coming into RE/MAX with no formal Real Estate training. Just as well, I haven't pickup too many bad habits. I honestly believe that this industry has lacked the service element and intend to introduce it, or reintroduce it. I'm proud to be a Sales Person, but the reality is, the only Sales involved in this business is in getting the listing. Other than that it is all Service.

Recently, well.....frankly now, I have begun a different, a new technique for my business growth. That is referrals. Many of you I know, and others who I will make your acquaintance, will be receiving regular calls, and will be forwarded "things of value", which will hopefully be of value. The bottom line is that most agents spend 69%-85% of their time marketing and prospecting new business. I intend to mainly focus my attentions in this direction, (referrals). I have too much invested in time, money, and effort to forgo my "turnkey" marketing altogether and will continue.

I am blessed to have people in my life who know me and trust me to do what is in their best interest and the best interest of the people who they refer.

So feel free to send a referral!

NoShotScott

2 comments:

NoShotScott said...

YES I KNOW, READ THE DARN THING BEFORE YOU POST IT.....AND SPELL CHECK! I SAID I WAS EXCITED.....

Rent&Lease said...

Take a look at www.ListingVUE.com

This website allows your listing to remain active until it is sold or rented.

Pretty cool stuff. Nice presentation of the property.

Give me some feedback