Thursday, September 27, 2007

New Service, FLOOR PLANS

Time to shake up the status quo. Beginning 3 months ago I began creating customized floor plans of all floors on most of my home listings. I believe the floor plans allow perspective buyers an additional tool for the consideration of a property.

I use a CAD program........where were these programs 20 years ago when I was doing 3 dimensional perspectives and floor plans for new home builders using a drafting table, translucent film, right angles, and artist pens that dried out?

The floor plans, when printed are not a specific scale but are scaled to the size of the home and really look great. Each reflect accurate door opening direction, window placement, overall room size, patios & porches, with the dimensions in each room.

Update: See Sample Floor Plans in Additional Services

NoShotScott

1 comment:

Anita said...

You're the best realtor I've ever known!! Thank for all of your hard work and assistance with my first home purchase. You come highly recommended. Yours truly, Mrs. Wilmarth.