Friday, October 12, 2007

BUYERS & SELLERS- Try reading a few Blogs

In this new market place a great resource, besides the Web sites offered by Agents and their Agencies, is the Blogosphere. Here Buyers & Sellers can search for an Agent, pick up tips on staging, pricing, obstacles to avoid, how to begin, where to begin, and much more.

I really didn't know how much information was available until I began Blogging. I have found so much more information / recourse's it is almost shameful. Active Rain, www.activerain.com is an excellent place to start, whether it be consideration of an Agent, tips, almost anything you can imagine and a lot you may never had considered. There are many other Blogging sites out there, this one I just found and I am very impressed with what is offered.

When I ask other Agents if they have looked into Blogging they look at me with some skepticism. I expect it is just a matter of time until they realize the opportunity this new medium presents. If not, they will be left behind in many cases.

NoShotScott

No comments: