Friday, October 10, 2008

Smart Phone Technology

On Tuesday and Wednesday, October 7 & 8, I attended a 14 hour continuing education class led by Dick Betts, www.dickbetts.com if you have the opportunity to go..........do so.
The first half day was mainly about internet presence including Blogging. As you may have noticed, I have been negligent for quite some time. A common problem for many of us with good intentions.
The other classes dealt with using the internet and Smart phones. I was a bit of the "butt of the joke" as I just bought an I phone. Note to all, don't buy an I phone or Blackberry for Real Estate. The Palm was universally acknowledged as the industry choice winner. Lesson learned. What Dick taught was not only interesting but it's applications I have begun using and hope to make it my regular way of doing business. Dick was enthusiastic and knowledgeable and I promise you won't be disappointed.
The technology is here today, and I for one will not fight the change.
By the way, the class in PA is accredited and goes toward your continuing Ed mandates.
NoShotScott
www.sfonner.com
www.valuemypahome.com

No comments: