Saturday, October 11, 2008

Stop and smell the roses!


As the big “50” approaches it became time to take stock, again. Now I have been blessed my entire life to have a wonderful family, great friends, good health, and a fantastic attitude. But I needed to treat myself. Hey, if I don’t who will? And this is my point.
As many in this great country do, I put in some serious hours. No complaints here I didn’t enjoy it I wouldn’t do it. Earlier this year, April, I found what I have dreamed about for 20+ years. That’s right boys, a chopper. How do you justify it? Get a few deals a year; that will more than pay for it and expand your circle of influence. Easy! See put your mind to it and you can justify some serious treats. The reality is that I did sell a home as a direct result of meeting a fellow bike owner which easily will cover a year’s payment. I wonder if I can write this baby off.
So take a moment smell the roses, put some wind in your face.
Scott J. Fonner
NoShotScott
http://www.sfonner.com/
http://www.valuemypahome.com/

No comments: